Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I do hope that everyone excuses my failure to post on my BLOG. I am fielding emails and trying to get some sort of sanity to what I am selling in a moving sale and what we are packing. We have about 26 days left and we are beginning to panic!!
For those who are members of Pam's Club, we have a ton of people who are not that familiar with how websites work, and have had little exposure to computers. When you join the Club, you select a USERNAME and PASSWORD. There is a reason for this. Almost every website (including Amazon and E-Bay) require usernames and passwords. Every time you come into the website, you type in your username and password at the very top of the page and click on LOGIN. I do NOT mind helping those of you who can not remember your username and password. We can look it up for you, and there is a place to click on if you have forgotten your username and/or password. The problem is, that most people do not read it, or they could re-set their username or their password easily. It is just like every other website that requires usernames and passwords.
We are getting raves about the Club, and many "Thank You" emails, and it just gets better and better. Susan and I are planning a series of videos as soon as we are settled in Colorado once again. I DO NOT want people who have joined to go away frustrated because they can not LOGIN. This is always because they have either forgotten their username or password. I would prefer an email (if you do not understand how to reset it) asking for assistance. You are missing so much, and that is frustrating for me.
We have worked very hard on this club, and the people who are active members just love it.
Many of the emails that I receive are from people asking "Why don't I get member prices when I purchase something from the Store?" It is because you are not Logged in. The Club has no way of recognizing that you are a member unless you put your username and password at the top of the home page and click on LOGIN.
Do not be embarrassed to ask for help. I would prefer that you do that, rather than just walking away.
Now, I'm on my way to sign a bunch of books, prepare for a trunk show in McDonough, GA tomorrow and then start packing!!
For those who have asked about our son Dallas, YES, Dallas will still be doing all of the film editing, and we are hoping that our entire little Bono family can visit us in Colorado next summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment