Monday, August 15, 2011

New in the life of Pam Bono.....too much! Have had several people email me about the castle wall quilt in an old out of print book, so Robert and I have spent the weekend reconstructing the pattern, which is a lot of work, but I'm getting there. Working on graphics now. This design is SO CUTE for the "Princess" craze that is going on right now for little girls. Our granddaughter, age 4 loves all of the Princess products, and the design I refer to here is actually her play mat in her room. It's a design that I did years ago for Better Homes & Gardens. I think everything has a cycle. Personally, I really like the idea of bringing the wonderful Disney movies out for these little minds. The world of Fairy tales and "Happily Ever After" never hurt me. I think it develops dreams and dreams develop imagination!
Look for a Newsletter later this week with a wonderful surprise for our Club Members and for non Members as well. Fabulous new collection. I can say that because Susan designed it and I just love it. It's not simply for the Holidays. It can be used all winter long.
56 days before we leave for Colorado. 56 days and COUNTING!! I sound like ET...........HOME! HOME! HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment