Sunday, July 10, 2011
















I am fortunate enough to have people from all over the world send me photos of the work they have created from my designs, or the designs from my team. This one is my design - done a long time ago. I created it when flannel was really "hot stuff" and my best friend owned the quilt shop in Durango, where we lived. This was sent to me this morning from Brenda Maloney from Clew Bay (Westport Quays), Ireland. I Googled Clews Bay as I am always so interested in where everyone lives. I am including two photos of the area. It is magnificent. The quilt was a Block-Of-The-Month called Flannel Flora, and is in the Store on Pam's Club...and NO, you don't HAVE TO make it out of flannel. Any cotton fabric will do. It would actually be a great use of your Stash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment